Republica SMP

Welcome to the Official Forums for the Republica SMP server. Please use the buttons below to either Register or Log In.

*Please not that registering on the forums does note mean you have been accepted on the server. You will still have to fill out an application in the Applications/Promotions/Appeals section of the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Republica SMP

Welcome to the Official Forums for the Republica SMP server. Please use the buttons below to either Register or Log In.

*Please not that registering on the forums does note mean you have been accepted on the server. You will still have to fill out an application in the Applications/Promotions/Appeals section of the forum

Republica SMP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server IP: republica.forumotion.com

2 posters

Taintedenemy's submission for a promotion.

Taintedenemy
    Donator

Taintedenemy's submission for a promotion. Empty Taintedenemy's submission for a promotion.

Post by Taintedenemy Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:17 pm

In Game Name: Taintedenemy

Current Rank: Regular

Rank Requested: Seasoned

Date of Last Promotion: I am not sure of the exact date I became a Regular, but I was promoted to regular during the week of April First to April Seventh

How Long Have I Been a Registered Member of this Server: I applied on March Twenty-Third, but that was the week Jefe323 was in Las Vegas, so I became a FNG on March Twenty-Sixth.

How Often Do I Play on this Server: I believe I have played on this server everyday for several hours on weekdays and probably twice that amount on the weekends. Usually depending how much work I have when I'm at home.
    Taintedenemy
    Donator

Taintedenemy's submission for a promotion. Empty Promotion Application Withdrawl

Post by Taintedenemy Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:56 pm

I have decided after learning that Jefe did not approve of my actions collecting sand at the spawn, to withdraw my application for a promotion to Seasoned. I will wait until I think it is my time again to post another application.
    jefe323
    jefe323
    Owner

Taintedenemy's submission for a promotion. Empty Re: Taintedenemy's submission for a promotion.

Post by jefe323 Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:48 pm

dont worry about it. we all make mistakes. i'll add you to seasoned when i get a chance

Sponsored content

Taintedenemy's submission for a promotion. Empty Re: Taintedenemy's submission for a promotion.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:06 am