Republica SMP

Welcome to the Official Forums for the Republica SMP server. Please use the buttons below to either Register or Log In.

*Please not that registering on the forums does note mean you have been accepted on the server. You will still have to fill out an application in the Applications/Promotions/Appeals section of the forum

Server IP: republica.forumotion.com

Taintedenemy's submission for a promotion.

Taintedenemy
    Donator

Taintedenemy's submission for a promotion.

Post by Taintedenemy on Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:17 pm

In Game Name: Taintedenemy

Current Rank: Regular

Rank Requested: Seasoned

Date of Last Promotion: I am not sure of the exact date I became a Regular, but I was promoted to regular during the week of April First to April Seventh

How Long Have I Been a Registered Member of this Server: I applied on March Twenty-Third, but that was the week Jefe323 was in Las Vegas, so I became a FNG on March Twenty-Sixth.

How Often Do I Play on this Server: I believe I have played on this server everyday for several hours on weekdays and probably twice that amount on the weekends. Usually depending how much work I have when I'm at home.

Taintedenemy
    Donator

Promotion Application Withdrawl

Post by Taintedenemy on Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:56 pm

I have decided after learning that Jefe did not approve of my actions collecting sand at the spawn, to withdraw my application for a promotion to Seasoned. I will wait until I think it is my time again to post another application.
    jefe323
    Owner

Re: Taintedenemy's submission for a promotion.

Post by jefe323 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:48 pm

dont worry about it. we all make mistakes. i'll add you to seasoned when i get a chance

Sponsored content

Re: Taintedenemy's submission for a promotion.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:51 pm