Republica SMP

Welcome to the Official Forums for the Republica SMP server. Please use the buttons below to either Register or Log In.

*Please not that registering on the forums does note mean you have been accepted on the server. You will still have to fill out an application in the Applications/Promotions/Appeals section of the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Republica SMP

Welcome to the Official Forums for the Republica SMP server. Please use the buttons below to either Register or Log In.

*Please not that registering on the forums does note mean you have been accepted on the server. You will still have to fill out an application in the Applications/Promotions/Appeals section of the forum

Republica SMP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server IP: republica.forumotion.com

3 posters

Video of some things I built in Jorvik

Ragnas
    Ragnas
    Player

Video of some things I built in Jorvik Empty Video of some things I built in Jorvik

Post by Ragnas Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:26 pm

iamminion
    iamminion
    Player

Video of some things I built in Jorvik Empty Re: Video of some things I built in Jorvik

Post by iamminion Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:24 am

nice video...and that texture pack looks kinda cool
    SupahTree
    SupahTree

Video of some things I built in Jorvik Empty Re: Video of some things I built in Jorvik

Post by SupahTree Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:50 pm

The redstone circuits were my favorite parts of this video. I wasn't aware that the lighthouse even had wiring O_O, but the coliseum is impressive too, I hope we all get to use that soon.
    Ragnas
    Ragnas
    Player

Post by Ragnas Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:06 am

As of right now the Colosseum should be in a working condition. I would really like to see it in action. Its been kinda just sitting there pretty much just like "you need to work on me... stop doing other things... and finish what you started"

Its done enough Really just have to pretty a little bit up.

I think it would be cool to add on an ice roof to complete the "Dome" but I would have to have a mod do that for me...
    iamminion
    iamminion
    Player

Post by iamminion Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:25 pm

but you get what you want anyways...ass kisser monkey

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:41 pm