Republica SMP

Welcome to the Official Forums for the Republica SMP server. Please use the buttons below to either Register or Log In.

*Please not that registering on the forums does note mean you have been accepted on the server. You will still have to fill out an application in the Applications/Promotions/Appeals section of the forum

Server IP: republica.forumotion.com

Promotion to Fearsome Diety

Schlichtinator
    Player

Promotion to Fearsome Diety

Post by Schlichtinator on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:43 am

Listen. I have scoured the countryside of Republica and know nothing greater in power than my own fists except the prowess of my intellect. Name, if you will, a single combatant that has bested me in the field! Enumerate those who have likewise outwitted me. There are none, and never will their be one. I call for the people of Republica to submit to me as their supreme Deity, the omniscient and powerful being that controls the destiny of all; the weaver at the loom of creation; the captain steering destiny at the helm; he who sneezes lightning, coughs tornadoes, and ejaculates the seed of all consciousness—it is time to submit to my power.

Thank you for your consideration.
    henryryckeley
    Donator

Re: Promotion to Fearsome Diety

Post by henryryckeley on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:42 am

Schlichtinator wrote:...There are none, and never will their be one.

I was just about to start calling you "my lord and savior", when I saw this. FALSE GOD!!!

Schlichtinator
    Player

Post by Schlichtinator on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:18 pm

I said I was supreme! Not perfect! Now fire will rain upon the heads of thy descendants on all of their first dates and birthdays!

xXProdigalXx
    Player

Post by xXProdigalXx on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:53 pm

I say you should worship me as I have the power to give and take (ban you from the server, give you items)

bow before me and build me monuments

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:38 am