Republica SMP

Welcome to the Official Forums for the Republica SMP server. Please use the buttons below to either Register or Log In.

*Please not that registering on the forums does note mean you have been accepted on the server. You will still have to fill out an application in the Applications/Promotions/Appeals section of the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Republica SMP

Welcome to the Official Forums for the Republica SMP server. Please use the buttons below to either Register or Log In.

*Please not that registering on the forums does note mean you have been accepted on the server. You will still have to fill out an application in the Applications/Promotions/Appeals section of the forum

Republica SMP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server IP: republica.forumotion.com

2 posters

Application for Build Rights

FrankMan
    Player

Application for Build Rights Empty Application for Build Rights

Post by FrankMan Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:29 pm

IGN (In Game Name): frankman7603
    Steam (optional): Haven't used steam since CS 1.6 days
    Referred? By whom?: PixeledPisces
    Reason for joining: Poor management in previous server, also was very buggy at times. Looking for a stable server to learn new things, interact with friendly and mature players and practice different techniques and better my building/engineering skills in MineCraft.
    What you do best in minecraft: I enjoy building things of use to make gameplay easier. I enjoy gathering resources and hunting. Interested in creating and managing a business/shop.
    Favorite Movie: Tough question...there's so many movies to choose from I can't just narrow down one! It depends on what mood I'm in at the time
    CEOpotamus
    CEOpotamus
    Admin

Application for Build Rights Empty Re: Application for Build Rights

Post by CEOpotamus Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:58 pm

added, welcome!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:22 pm